STAR-OP-UCO-Class – 8 (2019-2020)
STAR-OP is an innovative and structured programme to nurture ‘Olympiad Aptitude’ of students, for scoring great in Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO). It is a great tool to get a ‘hands-on experience’ multiple times, before the actual exam.
STAR-OP is a downloadable test series of 8 papers released over 8 weeks. Level and pattern of these papers is similar to question papers of Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) conducted by Unified Council. This programme thus will provide sufficient practice and hone your skills in a particular direction – that of success.
The programme is available online and once registered, you will get 1 question paper and 1 OMR answer sheet every week for your class.
STAR-OP offers the following (all in PDF)
- 8 Practice Test Papers, similar to the actual UCO,
- A link for downloading OMR answer sheet (similar to the OMR answer sheet provided in the examination hall) for every test paper,
- 8 Detailed Solutions for the practice test papers. Day 1’s solution will be uploaded along with Day 2’s test paper and so on.
All the above will arrive in your ‘My Account/Downloads’ section in a specific sequence on www.bmatalent.com
Content Release Schedule :
Day 1 – 26th July, 2019
Day 2 – 02nd August, 2019
Day 3 – 09th August, 2019
Day 4 – 16th August, 2019
Day 5 – 23rd August, 2019
Day 6 – 30th August, 2019
Day 7 – 06th September, 2019
Day 8 – 13th September, 2019
For purchases made after the Day 1, material already released until then will be made available in ‘My Acccount/Downloads’ on www.bmatalent.com
The above has been fully released and has benefited many, you can grab it now without having to wait.
For any support related to this programme and clarification of doubts including the subject(s) covered, please write to email@example.com
- STAR-OP is a downloadable test series of 10 papers. Level and pattern of these papers is similar to question papers of Unified Cyber Olympiad(UCO) conducted by Unified Council.
- STAR-OP is an e-product, hence exclusively online. All related communication(s) will be sent to the email ID you use while registering for STAR-OP. Kindly ensure to enter correct and active E-mail ID only.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book in order to avoid STAR-OP related mail going to your JUNK/SPAM folder, even by chance.
- While opting for STAR-OP, kindly double check the class you choose, before adding the product to your cart.