STAR-OP – NSTSE – Class – 9
STAR-OP Programme will start for the academic year 2018-19 from 15-07-2018 onwards.
All of it – now without a queue
STAR-OP is an innovative and structured programme to nurture ‘Olympiad Aptitude’ of students, for scoring great in NSTSE. It is a great tool to get a ‘hands-on experience’ multiple times, before the actual exam.
STAR-OP is a downloadable test series of 10 papers released over 10 weeks. Level and pattern of these papers is similar to question papers of National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) conducted by Unified Council. This programme thus will provide sufficient practice and hone your skills in a particular direction – that of success.
The programme is available online and once registered, you will get 1 question paper and 1 OMR answer sheet every week for your class.
STAR-OP offers the following (all in PDF)
- 10 Practice Test Papers, similar to the actual NSTSE,
- 10 OMR answer sheets, similar to the OMR answer sheets provided in the examination hall,
- 10 Detailed Solutions for the practice test papers. Day 1's solution will be emailed along with Day 2's test paper and so on.
All the above will arrive in your ‘My Account/Downloads’ section in a specific sequence on www.bmatalent.com
Content Release Schedule :
Day 1 – 6th October, 2017
Day 2 – 13th October, 2017
Day 3 – 20th October, 2017
Day 4 – 27th October, 2017
Day 5 – 3rd November, 2017
Day 6 – 10th November, 2017
Day 7 – 17th November, 2017
Day 8 – 24th November, 2017
Day 9 – 1st December, 2017
Day 10 – 8th December, 2017
For purchases made after the Day 1, material already released until then will be made available in ‘My Acccount/Downloads’ on www.bmatalent.com
The above has been fully released and has benefitted many, you can grab it now without having to wait.
For any support related to this programme and clarification of doubts including the subject(s) covered, please write to email@example.com
- STAR-OP is a downloadable test series of 10 papers. Level and pattern of these papers is similar to question papers of National Level Science Talent Search Examination(NSTSE) conducted by Unified Council.
- STAR-OP is an e-product, hence exclusively online. All related communication(s) will be sent to the email ID you use while registering for STAR-OP. Kindly ensure to enter correct and active E-mail ID only.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book in order to avoid STAR-OP related mail going to your JUNK/SPAM folder, even by chance.
- While opting for STAR-OP, kindly double check the class you choose, before adding the product to your cart.
Out of stock
- Additional Information
Brain Mapping Academy